YOUR PRIVACY-OUR COMMITMENT
Ø Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
Ø Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
Ø Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
A. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
In the course of providing Services to you, We collect the following information (“Personal Information”):
- Personal information such as your username and password used for our Portal, e-mail address and phone number when you register for bazar24.store account.
- We may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access the Website. For example, when you utilize our applications, We may collect your internet protocol (“IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on the Website, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Website. We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including personal information we have collected about you.
- We may receive and store certain types of information known as “COOKIES” when you access the Website including Communications between you and bazar24.store, and you and other users of bazar24.store.
- If you choose to post reviews, comments, or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- The Website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We have no control over the privacy practices or the content of any of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, or other websites to which we provide links. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
B. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU:
- In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, We may collect information from the User, and the User agrees that We may use such information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze usage, improve the content of the Website, product offerings, and to customize our content, layout, and services, in order to improve the Website and tailor it better to meet the needs of the User.
- To extend this personalized experience, We may track the IP address of a User’s device and save certain User data on the User’s device in the form of “COOKIES”. We use this data to deliver web pages to the User upon request, to customize the site to the interests of the User, to measure traffic within the Website, and let advertisers and other users know the geographic locations of the User. In the event some portion of the User data provided by a User to us is personal or sensitive in nature, such data will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. User data of a general nature such as demographics may however be revealed to external parties.
- We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, We may share Personal Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies thatbazar24.storeis part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the services to you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is necessary to provide the Services under generally accepted terms of confidentiality.
- Some of the services that are offered through the Website may be provided by third-party providers. We also outsource some of bazar24.store functions to third-party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. We engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the bazar24.store Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
- We may share information from or about you (such as your age and gender) and your use of the Website with businesses on bazar24.store. You may adjust your settings to increase or decrease the amount of information we share. You can view these settings and find more details about what information may be shared here.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website becomes available to the public. Once you have shared such information or made it public, the same may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users or third parties using the Website have copied or saved that information.
- bazar24.store may share sensitive personal information of a User with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND CONTENT:
- We have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s password and User identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. bazar24.store assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by the User, whether online or off-line.
- SECURITY POLICY:
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. bazar24.store takes careful precaution to protect our Customers' personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- CHANGES TO OUR POLICY:
Last updated Date: 1st May 2021